View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2004
Apprentice

audeo13 is flying high

I have an 800 MHz PowerPC G4. In the system specs it shows my USB tree listing, the regular ones are 12 mbps and then there's one that says USB High Speed Bus and it's 480 mbps. Japanese to me, but I believe you speak the language

The modem tests are interesting but which one should i run? I don't need to be pinged to know that my connection is not always on like it should be. I constantly get booted. I bet Middle Earth gets better service than Italy.

I agree with you though, I think I am just getting some disprespect from my file choices. Staying away from T3 helps some. The Cable/DSL ones get me too sometimes though. Yesterday I managed to download a whole song which was fine except for the last minute of it has the wierd high pitched sound of the corrupt files, but it didn't show up as corrupt as most of the file was alright.

What is so wrong with wanting to listen to the knew Chevelle I ask you!?!!! I'm happy to buy the albums once I hear them and like them....Ok am getting a grip now. Thank you again. You are seriously The Man.