View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2004
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by ukbobboy01
This does not detract from the English version which, I understand, has given some LW users problems.
Simple question why do you say the reason why you use the international version is the stability? How do you know that the English version isnīt also stable? What I try to explain you is that if you donīt have problems with the international version you wonīt have any with the English version, too. As I said same code same program!!!

The statement that the international version is stable is senseless...

Btw if some users have problems with the English version this doesnīt mean they wonīt have problems with the international version. You canīt compare your computer with one of these users there are several reasons why they might have problems but perhaps you wonīt have these problems, because you have a different OS, different firewall, different version of LW, different JAVA version, different settings etc.

As I said donīt say that the reason why you prefer one version is because its stable if you donīt think that the other version isnīt stable...

Quote:
PCs, at the best of times, can be very temperamental and I do not want to take to chance of upsetting my PC’s current stability
I asked me why you want to update the JAVA version this can also upset your PC be "carefull". You can never update your OS or your Limewire or any other program you use. An you canīt install a new program this "might" upset your PC... you are a little to much paranoid.

Morgwen

Last edited by Morgwen; December 1st, 2004 at 03:38 AM.