View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

So many people complain about their dwnlds not showing up in their Library window. Only your incomplete folder & your Shared folders will show up in your Library window. So ... you'll need to share your LW dwnld folder. Go to LW's menu Tools>Options>Saving & make a note about the name, location & path of this folder. Now go to Tools>Options>Sharing & press the Add button & direct LW to the dwnld folder where you had just found out it's location & path. After adding, press both the Apply & OK buttons. Now go to LW's Library window & press the Refresh button. You will see this folder on the top left. Click on the folder name & its contents will show to the right of it.

I'm not sure about the Windows version (I haven't tried it yet), but for mac the new version of LW 4.2.3 has a folder called Saved Files. This is the equivalent of the above I think.