View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2004
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high
Default Re: And Finally

Quote:
Originally posted by ukbobboy01
All I can really say is that if I think something is good it does not mean that I think something else is bad, that is an inflexible way of thinking.
I understand your arguement but it seems that you donīt understand my point. Why do you say that one reason why you prefer the international version is stability? To me it sounds like the English version isnīt stable... but you say you donīt think so so where is the arguement why you prefer the international version, I see no - I mean besides the Java update problem (this is really an arguement).

Quote:
Suffice to say that my policy of caution towards my PC, which you call paranoia, has kept my family and I in good stead for the past two years and I am not prepared to jeopardise that by carrying out unnecessary tests or installations.
Its good that you think before you do something but that you say I donīt want to install the English version of Limewire because my computer might be upset is to much. Do you know that every new version (not only the English) can have bugs which can upset your computer? You know that every time you upgrade your OS or an other program you might get problems? This is no joke this is the truth, so when I follow your arguement you shouldnīt never update any program... but as I said in a free world everybody has the choice.

I think we should now quit the discussion.

Morgwen