View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2004
Apprentice

White Raven is flying high
Default Thanks to the contributors

Hello to everyone,

I'm a new user to LimeWire so I've spent the last few hours reading over these threads trying to solve some of my problems. I must say that the information that has been provided both directly and indirectly is simply FANTASTIC!!

David91: I don't think that you anticipated that the things you stated back on the 25th of May of 2003 would come to any great use but the web browser link you gave was terrific and I was able to balance things out in my file sharing.

NoKaOi: Mahalo and aloha, Thanks for posting your issues I learned so much from you and David91.

Joff: You're one of the few who actually will "read directions" first before proceeding so in my books that puts you in the "wise" category not the "ignorant" category. Good on you!!

I want to thank each individual for posting their thoughts here. Myself being a "newbie" I had no idea that I was actually hindering results for other users. Now I leave my connection on 24/7. Because of the various statements that have been posted I have now become committed as a registered user of LimeWire to provide the best upload source I can. And if I may use your statement 'stupididiot69er' "You get what you give (this goes for downloading too)" and may I add to that "uploading"--it's a two way street.

BTW--Thanks Lee for the hard work you have put into answering the problems that have arisen and maintaining patience.

WR