View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2004
Novicius

rickie sampson is flying high
Thumbs down lime wire download scam

i recently purchased lime wire basic for 34.95 *&^% i was scamed so this is what i did i went to the and asked to recieve the payment text to were the money went and they gave me a number to mymusic.com 18015732197 and i called and talk to a guy named todd when i talked to him and told him i needed to redownload the software he told me to go to mymusic.com then i told him i talked to lime wire and they said that the basic was free he hung up on me so i called back several times like 20 before he answered me again and told him i reported him to hte proper authorities he said he refunded my money bake into the bank from which he took it maybe ill see it mon or tue well for all of yall out there like me that believes the to good to be true thing this is the perfect situation and lime wire you need to get control over your program what is it going to look like when i download your program and start getting viruses on my computer you would think there was someway to control these things also i downloaded a spyware from this program so scan all your downloads before opening them as a rule of thumb never forget to scan what you download gotta go hope this will help yall feel free to email me with any questions. Edit

Last edited by Remoc; February 4th, 2008 at 07:09 PM.