View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2004
Novicius

LuX-- is flying high
Default 4.2.6 Playlist problem

Ok naturally there are bugs with any update for anything. And most of the time its the user or hardware problem. But for the life of me and cannot find a solution to this problem.

After downloading Ver. 4.2.6, (already had PRO) everything was fine and dandy(save for the really really annoying fact that I can't change my file names directly in limewire, but anyways) I'd get some new songs, listen to them, put a couple hundred down to playlist. Cool, radom playing. Alright!....Yeah, So I'd go to save the playlist, Call it some witty name and shutdown. Few hours later I come back try to open the witty playlist, names there, but the songs arent. Completely blank. I was mistified. Thought I had opened the wrong file, tried again. Nope still nothing. Go in the the folder, double click on my witty playlist and it opens up windows media player with ALL the songs and starts playing.
Ok, so obviously it did save the song information, so why wont LW "get" that? I did some experimenting and found that once u save a playlist its all good. But if u add even just one song, then save, it all disapeers.

Is it just a bug with limewire, and i'll have to live with it untill a new update, or can i fix this REALLY annoying problem?

Last edited by LuX--; December 18th, 2004 at 09:30 PM.