View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2005
Apprentice

chasech5 is flying high
Default Problem accessing PRO download.

History:

Decided to upgrade to Limewire Pro for OS X. I received word that my CC transaction was accepted (secure form). The page then asked me to click on a link to finish the transaction, and not to click more than once or I would be charged. This was 9 hours ago.

The page took 'forever' and finally I was notified (after a night's rest) that the sales.limewire.com server encountered an internal error (500) and couldn't deal with it. I checked my email to see if a link for the download was there.

It was, so I opened it up. Tried Safari (1.2.4) and Camino (0.8.2) to access the page. Entering my registered email address (I have only one) produces a "no matching records found." I tried to click on the Javascript form on the page, but it would not open up on either browser. Javascript is enabled. Pop-up blocking is off. I'm using OS 10.3.7.

Problem:

I can't access the full version download. Nor can I access the Javascript form to try to search for my email. I don't know if Limewire has my email address, even though my CC has been charged (according to the secure form I used).

Have Also Tried:

Clearing cache of both browsers. Restarting browsers and pasting Web address for access.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.