View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2005
Enthusiast

koufax07 is flying high
Question burning dvd's

I have a brand new HP... burner is for DVD's/Cd's..it's called NOW.....I've tried anything I've been able to download w/o a goofy message or corrupt...and tried to burn it to dvd...then gave up and put them on cd-r cd-rw next..

I even tried to make a copy of a movie I "borrowed" to make a "backup" copy...

didn't work....

So I figured there must be a trick to burning dvd's on the pc...

I also got a dvd/recorder with a vhs burner player combo...I haven't even opened it yet cause I wanted to master the copying from LW....

BtW...I've been reading about all these scams for paying for your site on LW...then i realized I paid for it too!!!!

I found a site called GETFlics...Lifetime membership was $38 with a $25 Best Buy gift card...I figuered $13 for lifetime is great...the review for this site (located across from the Empire State Blgd) was rated very high...I didnt know your site was free...

but now I see I think I was taken also since your site is free...

I went back to Kazaa before LW and was attacked by pop ups all over....had to remove the DL of kazaa...

LW is great if I can overcome the bogus ads hidden in the movies and clips....but by reading all these forums i'm learing about the size of files and tricks etc...

The music I will try later but should be simple...