View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2005
LiMeZ aRe GoOd

Exclamation Spyware with Limewire?

To all you people with un-protected spyware systems, I reccomend that you either get a spyware program, I suggest a well known one or goto www.microsoft.com and they have a new and wondeful spyware program absolutely free! As Limewire staff say..."Theres no Bundled Software of Spyware", Well I'm sorry to say that you are wrong and that EVERY version has "Grokster" It is something that gets into your online connection aka Internet and will infect it soon enough. Even if you download Limewire off of www.limewire.com you will still get this problem. Even though Limewire is now one of the best MP3 downloading programs it is also the most virus/spyware/adware componet out there. No need to offend you people who created Limewire, me myself like it, BUT you need to be ready for what comes for you with Grokster. Not much is detailed about it with Mircosoft Spyware program. It is a low threat to a computer but still pretty harmful. So I hope you learn from this and enjoy your stay with Limewire