View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2005
LiMeZ ArE GoOd

Infact, I could provide screenshots and a another one of a software bundle script in the Limewire folder in program files... But I had just removed Grokster from my system. So you will need to wait a little intil it can come back. Also Grokster is an Internet Hijacker witch means it will infect your internet and can track what you do on the internet. Also Microsoft spyware program is not wrong at all. If you trying to play this safe so more people can download your program so you have a larger community thats plain dumb. Once Microsoft's Spyware is out in full most people will find this problem and will execute the problem and maybe goto a different file sharing network becuase they feel un-safe with Limewire. I'm not saying I dislike Limewire but it could have some built in spyware/virus protecion. Because just about an hour ago I downloaded a file and it was actually a high risk file that I had to use Norton Anti Virus to execute it. Microsoft is not wrong, you are and you arent checking it out yourself.