View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2005
Novicius

Bobby Dandruff is flying high

I had exactly the same problem with the same song last night, but got it in the end - it did take all night though! I had the same probelm with V**tigo by U*, B**levard of Broken Dr**ms by Gr&&n Day, and L**ving New York by R*M. The problem only seems to be with new songs whish is suspicious. I got them in the end but I had to download maybe 15 diffrenet corrupt files before getting a good one.

I haven't seen a satisfactory answer to the probelm here and it is not LimeWire specific - Kazaa has exactly the same issues now.

I'll try avoiding T3 connections but strongly suspect that this is the work of the anti piracy people clogging up the networks with bogus files.

The only good news is that Limewire actually removes the corrupt file albeit after it has been downloaded. With Kazaa you actually have to open and attempt to listen to every song which is even more frustrating.

I await a solution.....

Sorry but you can't mention such copyright files on the forum. Forum Rules: http://www.gnutellaforums.com/announ...?s=&forumid=29

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; January 19th, 2005 at 10:37 AM.