View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

I don't know about windows apps. Converters vary in their quality & may depend upon the users skills. For apps such as I mentioned their converters are reasonable (not the best but acceptable/reasonable & have preset control so there's no user mistakability.)

Are you trying to create a vcd, svcd or dvd? My impression from somebody I know is that svcd is not always recognised in all players in Thailand & that dvd's not yet highly available or popular. The question is also then is what the particular dvd player brand or model capable of!? Some players can play dvd-r's but not rw's or +'s but not -'s or don't like particular brands of dvd or don't like the way some comp. softw's format some dvds.

If your player is capable of playing rw's then it's usually best to 1st do many trials until you can find the best of all your steps of pre-formatting & burning & media, etc.

I forgot to mention, only the 'full' versions will give you the luxury of video conversions! I hope that answers your question. Just make sure your version is as recent as possible!

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; January 29th, 2005 at 12:18 PM.