View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2005
Novicius

bhafc87 is flying high
Angry Stability, Preview and Forum Issues

All,

I hope you can help. I have three issues that have come to light.

1) When I 'preview' music all is fine. When i 'preview' video d/l Shareaza crashes and says it has to close...it happens with all video d/l. Any idea what is going on?

2) The stability issue really goes hand in hand with number 1 above really...anyone else have stability issues with any answers to the problems?

3) When I try to go to the Shareaza forums either through Goggle or through the link on the Shareaza programme it is ok, but as soon as I try to go to one of the individual forums the page does not load, or maybe it would if I waited but after 20 sec - 1 minute you tend to get board of waiting, I tried to click on one of the moderators names to personal message them but the same thing happens, hence I cant post on the forum. Any ideas?

I have Windows XP, I have no problems with any other part of the computer or accessing any other webpage, so it must be shareaza bu why? Please help, someone !!!

If anyone could copy and post this in the Shareaza forum for me and get back to me with the responses if you dont know an answer yourself I would be really grateful.

Thanks people.