View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2005
Devotee

donothing is flying high
Default no im sorry i didn't say it right lord of the rings

also i'm using windows me no firewall no antivruse programe
no im sorry i didn't say it right it is in my incomplet folder just that one I've learnd to download now one at a time but every time I try to get it to resume I let it do like you said before just let it pick back up on it's own where it left off without searching or clicking on resume find and it starts downloading by itself in about 20 seconds were it left off and on turbo for about 5 minutes than turbo just drops to nothing and I have to restart my computer and I've tried everything I know to do to get it to start back where it left off without redownloading the hole thing but nothing is working the movie is 747 mbs and in my incomplete folder it shows it made it to about 256 mbs before I got cut off last night and now I'm redownloading it but if I get cut off it's being very stubborn with resuming and I did what you said before deleted all my other incomplete files and even the LiveWire folder and it still wont do this Basically For me what I'm having to do is stay up all night and move my curser around just so AOL DON'T CUT ME OFF THE INTERNET. because even with just 1 download in my incomplete folder it wont pick back up without pulling L/W down so much like you said before but yea I had a lot of incomplete at that time now it's just the one shark tales and doing the same thing pretty much if I don't Finnish what I'm tying to get that day it won't let me resume on nothing IT WILL PICK BACK UP ON IT'S OWN REAL FAST THAN 5 MIN LATER DROPS FROM TURBO TO NOTHING THATS EVEN IF I DOWNLOAD SOMTHING THATS 600kbs ooo and when I first got L/W pro 4 months ago it resume 4 to 5 movies at a time soon as i loged on and wold never slow down so WHEN I UPDATED TO THE NEWEST JAVA IT STARTED THAT SO THIS TIME I STAYED WITH THE JAVE THAT CAME WITH 4.2.3 AND ALSO STAYED WITH 4.2.3 PRO COUSE THATS WHAT WAS WORKING GOOD FOR ME THATS WHY I DON UNDERSTAND WHY I'M HAVING ALL THESE TROUBLS NOW L/W USE TO DOWN LOAD 3 MOVIES A NIGHT FOR ME SMALLER ONE'S BUT IF I GOT CUT OF IT HAD NO PROBLEM PICKING BACK UP ON IT'S OWN LIKE YOU SAID oo and the only other thing i haven't done like last time was went to setting and forced my IP and now i think i'm useing out of band serching and didn't disable ultra peer and ow if I go to sleep tonight and lose internet connection some how and it don't get to finnish it will pick back up on it's own tomorow than just drops to nothing just this one movie after it starts downloading agian drais L/W so bad! I don't understant and i want to sleep so please help lord of the rings

Last edited by donothing; January 31st, 2005 at 12:46 PM.