View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2005
Novicius

HateToBeHad is flying high
Default Limewire Corporate

After being frustrated at the same things the multitude of other users are frustrated with, I have the following questions for LW Corporate;

- The ad page for LW Pro states 'Personalized Support Via EMAIL' however I still can't find the link ANYWHERE for this PERSONAL support besides this NON Personal PUBLIC forum, Please explain this missing service.

- Please define 'Turbo-Charged' and I don't mean the cutesy blue indicator light as I am also a software engineer and know just how easy this is to simulate.

- Every response post from moderators (seasoned or otherwise) I've read suggest the User has some tweaking/re-configuring/re-installing/restoring previous or installing newer versions/not being nice to the program or other method to try to improve their performance. This sounds like 'another not-market-ready product hits the market'. The User/Customer is forever being told what THEY are doing wrong. I do not believe I have seen one moderator post outlining a true solution to a problem, notwithstanding the outright silly questions.

There is so much to be said for 'customer satisfaction' and 'value for your dollar'. My programming professor taught me a very important lesson; If you can't be there to actually tlk your client through a problem then make damn sure your 'help file' gives them the answer and does not send them into an abyss of forum rhetoric text.

- For tax purposes, I require a detailed ACCURATE comparison between the free and pay version of your software.

Quite sincerely,

Paul Rosebush