View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2005
Novicius

Imperator is flying high
Default More Corruption

I've been trying for about a week now to download two files (primarily): mp3s of [Edit] and [Edit], and *every* copy I try and download, no matter the size, the bitrate, the number of people sharing the file, every last one of them arrives and I get the "file corrupt" message.

What I'm really angry about is that I upgraded from to Limewire Pro specifically because I couldn't get any kind of customer support as a regular old user... so I shelled out the extra money to access customer support and fired off an e-mail asking if this was a widespread problem because it seemed to crop up overnight for me.

Well, it says "we'll get back to you shortly" and that was 6 hrs ago, and now apparently I have my answer from checking these forums. What I'd like to know is how do I get my freakin' money back, because I *thought* I was paying for 6 months of the "high quality" service (actually I thought it was a one-time fee good until the collapse of the internet or the file sharing network, whichever came first), and it's been about 2 1/2 weeks and it's starting to look like this program's gone lame on me and I can't download anything that'll play.

Whoever's running the thing, hello??? Repair or refund, your customers are entitled to one or the other, I think!

ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited to comply with the House Rules.
Warez, copyright violation, or any other illegal activity may NOT be linked or expressed in any form.

Last edited by ursula; February 4th, 2005 at 04:29 AM.