View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2005
Disciple

deafguy is flying high

Hi everyone I have big problem. However I download a music video or movies, I can't seem to download any higher than 20 KB per sec even from cable user and I'm using PRO Verison. This is like that all the time and all of people I asked never have this problem even though my cable might be 1/2 time better than their own. I'm not sure if the first page apply to me or I'm just simple confused so I will explain what I have, etc. I use road runner cable which as of now allow 5 Mbps per sec and a little bit higher than 300 upload. This is very very fast and whatever I play video games online, I always have the lowest ping out of everyone and I could easily download 140 MB file in under 4 mins and 30 sec when downloading from internet or any sever except for peer to peer network. So clearly there must be something wrong. I use router which I connect to 2 computer. The wireless I use is D-Link. It is PCI card. I had a game that I couldn't host so I try to add IP and Port for that game in D-Link website (website with something like 192.165.1.1) and it work perfectly. So I was wondering if I need to add IP and Port in D-Link website for Limewire? If so, Please PLEASE tell me how to do it step by step. Thanks a LOT!!!

Last edited by deafguy; February 19th, 2005 at 09:34 PM.