View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
7x24 technical support
What 24/7 support? They make a killing & then send their victims here out of their way, after they've loaded their bank accounts with your money. We do wonder why we should bother but for pity! This is a general p2p forum not specifically a LW forum. They are SO CHEAP & if only I could meet one of them face to face they'd learn the local ways & customs! And those 'individuals' would be be long forgotten. Just oportunists that's all they are! Scum is too lighter a word for them! No hiding here but I don't live there!

Actually there's certain laws here that would apply but don't apply in the usa unfortunately. But ... Actually there's been recent test cases that have brought usa scammers under our law due their showing their heads on our shores. So they don't even need to have an office here for us to take action against them. So I wonder how long it takes before action is taken against them from here! It will only take a few references to a few people if it's found out locals have been victimised. On our side we have government support.

These scam sites tend to have short lives. Quick money & run. It's roughly equivalent to snatching somebody's handbag & running.