View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2005
Disciple

mojo_the_migo is flying high
Question no connection on campus?

I can not connect and I think the reason may be that I am on a college campus. I can connect with other programs, Kazaa and emule. I do NOT have these programs running while I try to connect.

I tried the whole delete .limewire folder, disable checked/apply/ok the connect at startup, disabled ultra trapper, I have the ports of 6346, I manually went in and put up the port 6346 like it says here: http://www.limewire.com/english/content/firewalls.shtml
fot XP, I only have XPI exited the program, rebooted my computer after all was done. AND STILL an hour later and I am not connected.

Agaim, I have XP firewall and that is my only firewall.

I have a fast internet connection, my internet works, But the only thing I can think of is that fact that I heard that my campus might be monkeying and might not be letting me connect.

Also, I have no "connection" tab. I have 3, the search, library, and monitore tab. None for connection. I have 256 mbs RAM and 57 gig of regular memory or whatever you call it with 37 free space.

ARGH, thats as specific as I can be, I read over a bunch of stuff, and on some I must admit I am a computer moron.