View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2005
Novicius

amandahwee is flying high
Question playing videos on my realplayer

Can somebody please help me? I already downloaded a video on limewire. I am trying to play the video by using my realplayer but it won't work. After I downloaded those files, I went on download.com to see if I could upgrade my limewire. When I got it upgraded to limewire 4.8.1. Could my upgrading limewire have something to do with my problem?

When I try to play the video, the realplayer comes up then for some reason, a thingy comes up. It says something is wrong with the MPL. Can somebody tell me what that is? Whenever I try to open it and thing pops up and it says: The DLL "cpuinf32.dll" cannot be loaded. OS reports: the specified module could not be found. Then I press OK. Then another thing pops up and it says: The DLL "mplapx.dll" cannot be loaded. OS reports: the specified module could not be found. When I click OK, my real player shuts down.

Can somebody please help me to fix this problem so I can watch my videos again?

oh yeah... I forgot to mention, I used to be able to watch the videos, but now they won't play. I could have possibly deleted something needed to play the videos, but I am not sure.

Can somebody tell me what is wrong and why I can't play my videos I downloaded on LimeWire?

um.. I tried opening the video with another player but it won't work either.

if it helps... the files all are MPEG.

Please somebody, help me!!

Last edited by amandahwee; March 31st, 2005 at 09:37 PM.