Thread: download
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2005
Devotee

eye99eye is flying high
Default download

i have talked with other limwire users many other they have no trouble have a 1 min or less download so i know for a fact that lime wire 4.8.1 pro runs faster than what i am experieceing i have followed the stickys directions i need to talk to a limewire technican becuse somthing is wrong with my lime wire im on a cable lan sysytem i know its not congested because every day i download games or software with massive amounts of mbs and i get no result from lime wire i can download 500mb as quick as i can download a 4 mb song i just bought lime wire pro and im very dissatisfied i want to know excatly all the things i need to know about my prob everything i need to know should be reply to this or im making a complaint!

when i downloads a song it takes off fine once it connects then it slowes down to 0 and then stays connected but dosent download anything i have my firewall is turned off i am behind a router and my norton worm is disabled i have my ports forwarded from my router and still nothing ;i have forwarded the gnutella ports mentioned in the connection problems part of the manual
tcp and udp and also i have tried it on pnp with no router forwarding and yet my lime wire does not work i know for a fact that my lan is not congested or that its not a lame excuse i have been having trouble with lime wire for a long long time yet it works for so many of my friends they jsut plug n play i would like a good resoution for this i think it is very unfair that i am getting done this way i dont have a lotta money but i would like to have music and i spend 20 bucks i would have paid for if this was a reliable service but no its not because its not working fresh out of the box