View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2005
CRT

cathodraytube is flying high
Smile

ok - first of all you got ripped BIG TIME . if you payed 34$ for file sharing software that claims to be "100% free and legal unlimated music and movies " you should cancel the payment on ur card because the site that sold it to you sold you a crock of shi*. limewire is the best filesharing program iv ever used and its 100% free ,and the pro vershon is onley 20$ . there are lots of sites trying to scam people into buying software that is free ,and you fell for it. dont feel bad tho it happens to alot of people ,i got tricked into buying a load of crap back in the days of kazaa when i was a novince myself .just cancel the payment if u can . i looked at the link you put in and its definantley a scam .beware of internet scams ,there EVERYWHERE! . also downloading music and movies is ilegal ...about as ilegal as jaywalking or littering but still ilegal . so the site that sold you that crap is making a false claim by saying "free unlimated music and movies" . but so many people do it that verry few get cought . but still its at ur own risk. so just get limewire and use it . ok now ,CD burning: if you have windows media player you can burn cds if u got windows xp ,if you bought your pc in the last 3 years you moast likley have windows xp and a cd burner . i use media player 10 wich you can use to burn cds -not shur about other vershions. u can get windows media player10 from microsoft.com for free. yes you can burn mp3s to a cd , but mp3 is a lossy sound format , what that means is that mp3s are compressed to get the file size so small and thus mp3s dont sound as good as the origanal cd ...but its close. if you want TRUE cd quality go for .WAV , .flac or .aiff music files. but wav and flac ect will take longer to download ( this wont be a problem for you if you have cable or dsl) mp3s are ok as long as the bitrate is at least 192 kbps (if i cant find a .wav vershon of the song i want i try to get an mp3 that has a bitrate of 256 or 320 kbps) tell me more about your computer and i can help more , tell me the stuff like what operating system and what kind of internet conection you have ect.