View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2005
CRT

cathodraytube is flying high
Talking

i would say windows media player is the best ... just be carful when installing it tho cuz ...once agen microsoft tries to get you to join a pay music sevice and tries to basecley spy on you and your listening habbits . just un-select the boxes for that stuff and click "no thanks" or whatever els it throws at you during the install . and after the install and those initil settings it wont give you any more troble . and cuz you have cable i defanantley go for the .WAV music files and avoid mp3s as much as possibul. (to serch for WAV songs just type ".wav" after the keyword . and beware of converted wavs too cus some ppl are stupid and convert mp3s to wav files wich dont sound any better than mp3s. to see if you have a cd buner it should say on the front of the pc itself on or near the door where you put the cd in. then from there its just drag and drop and a few mouse clicks in media player and presto -a homade cd. also as far as i know the onley legitamet no bullshit file sharing clients are limewire,ares and emule. morphious and kazaa and bearshear are all crap. alsow you can get limewire pro for free too just serch for and d/l it in the limewire your using now (you didint here it from me ) just be shur u scan any software or zip files u d/l with a good antivirus scanner befor opening it cuz thers lots of viruses that are labeled to trick you into downloading them. yeah id say that rapsody thing is crap too. welcome too the world of bootleg music!!...and basecley everything els too.