View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Read very very carefully: Can't launch LW: Bouncing in Dock (click on link) particularly at the bottom of the post. This has been discussed on the forum many times before. You could have installed the Java .. not using Softw Update ... using the Standalone Java & by removing the Java receipt. But you read it all oh you knew it all already & had Stief running around in circles not knowing what was happening b/c you hadn't read the thread after all.

Wasting members & moderators time & wasting space on the forum is a concern for me yes. This forum server doesn't have unlimited space & speed & was forced to upgrade just months ago but is still limited.
Quote:
Originally posted by riseric
Read my newer thread, it should please you since it's short... I only mention the solution..
Your suggestion had already been made by about 10 people before you. No I think your the one who should search the forum before you post. Like the answer for you was already in the forum & even on the 1st page of this thread! Forum Rules (click here) Thanks for the helpful thought upon helping others anyway.