View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2005
defunct99

Default audio format problems:PLEASE RESPOND! VERY FRUSTRATING! NEED HELP!!

_
Gnutella Forums > Current Gnutella Client Forums > LimeWire (Cross-platform) > Download/Upload Problems > Audio format problems
Go to first unread post _ Last Thread _ Next Thread
Author
Thread __
defunct99

Hi. I have recently had a problem with downloading music from limewire to itunes. I normally pull the audio files off limewire and then they are transferred to my itunes. After that i highlight the ones i want and drag them over to Roxio toast. The problem I have been encountering lately is that I can play them fine on my mac and can play them on my dvd player as well. The weird thing is that when i go out to my car to play them, the stereo doesn't recognize the cd and will not play any of the songs. I've been burning cds for quite somr time now using limewire which has been great. However i can't understand why they won't play in my care stereo now. And I know it's not the stereo itself because it will still play my others cds that i burnt as well as the regular cds. So, that has caused me to come to the conclusion that the problem must be something to do with the format of the audio files that i am downloading onto itunes. I don't know if there is a certain format that is psecifically for car stereos or what. I'm pretty sure that I have not changed any of the prefferances in itunes. And I know that my car stereo is not mp3 compatible so i don't use that format. Perhaps if there is any mac users out there that could pinpoint the problem or who are knowledgable in the itunes, that would help. It still boggles my mind and makes me frustrated because I haven't had a chance to listen to any of the new music I have downloaded. I'm hoping that it's something small and easy to fix but I have tried to change the formats, look at the info on the songs. I just don't get it. Anyone who could help with this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Eric
please use my e-mail address to contact me:*****

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-22-2005 09:28 PM