View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2005
Apprentice

Arie is flying high

Thanks UK Bob for your post.
Im sure that there is a lot of stuff that a newbie could do which would make things a lot easier if they just knew to do it, however I dont want to have this post to veer off in the wrong direction, and become another outlet for people venting, voicing all the things us newbies do wrong as there are already quite a few of those out there. Honestly Limewire doesnt exactly seem like the most welcoming place when you sign up and see those posts.
To get this post back on track, I would just like to repeat the main point in my orig. post:
"Please be a little patient with us while we are coming up to speed and dont post mean faces or snappy comments in our posts when and if we accidentaly do something wrong. A kind word or a helping hand also works wonders"

If you cant help the person cause they did not put enough info in their query,, simply tell them you need more info and what to list. What does going the extra mile hurt anyways? If People can take the time to post negative comments and remarks when someone goofs, surely those very people had the time to post something helpful, and help someone out.
Pay it Forward!

Have an awesome day,
Arie- A Newbie