View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2005
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough
Default Sharing Problems/Questions

It appears that not all the files that I am sharing are not being shared. I am sharing 100 files aprox. 22 gb all files have been tested none are corrupt and all are complete and working when I downloaded them they were the most popular 5 to 100 in the quanity collum. I am running 2 opperating systems on my computer Windows XP Pro on on C drive & Windows XP Pro 64 on D drive single boot, limewire Pro 4.8.1 on both. When running on C limewire shows 2 files that are getting hits,downloads & locations some times it will show Lic & sometimes not for all files. When running on D drive it shows 5 and they are diffrent files than the ones that are being hit on C. Limewire is set up the same on both drives the files that are getting hits are getting 1000s of hits earlier versions of Limewire showed allot of hits on all files so I think somthing is wrong maby a bug or I have somthing set up wrong. I also downloaded WinMX and ran it used the same share folder and all files got hits and uploades so I am pretty sure there is a problem. Any sugestions would be appricated. Thanks in advanceand Happy Trading

AMD 64 3200+ 2.20GHz
PC 3200 1 GIG
ASUS A8V Deluxe
EVGA e-GeForce 6200
LimeWire Pro 4.8.1
Windows XP Pro SP2 drive C
Windows XP Pro 64 drive D
2-WD 120 GB 140GB free