View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2005
Apprentice

torlissa is flying high
Default whoops...

Oh man.... I a dufus. Thanks for weathering my thread. As you read in my previous thread, I did have a software glitch that was fixed by throwing out the pref file. I lost a lot of time there, so I was quick to blame the software. Here's what really happened:

I download mp3's (almost all play it seems) and listen to them in my recently added playlist. Then I throw most of them away. I do this by option deleting them and navagating a dialog box. Sort of troublesome, but I manage. Can you see where this is headed? The playlist was highlighted and I nuked it and it poped up a dialog box with a very similiar look as the one for nuking a song. Even though delete was by accident, I am used to throwing away playlists without harm to songs.... it was the option click that I was unaware of.

Thanks again for reading my mistake. Now I will try to figure out how to impliment that "whack current track" script I got with a key shortcut, to avoid this from happening in the future. (hope it won't whack a playlist by accident).

Tor