View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Another one I haven't seen before is this one: 360Share/4.2.6 (pro) ????? Any info on this one?

Lyssa &JuliasMom: eTomi is a scam version of LW! In fact it seems to come in different forms from what I've read. Here's some comments about it: Links: 1. one, 2. Two, 3. Three, 4. Four

Whilst I write I just browsed an eTomi user. It says the Vendor type is Lime. Wow what a rip off. Wonder how much they paid! Sent them a chat but haven't got a response. lol

Just b/c you can't browse doesn't mean they aren't sharing. An argument against Shareaza (Raza) is that they generally only offer 0.2 to 2 KB/s for uplds. lol But not all are like that. I've downlded from one at around 20 KB/s & was able to both browse & direct connect to them. And although they had a chat icon, I was unable to chat with them .. getting an auto response in red that basically said unable to.

(Late edit: I just browsed my very 1st Bearshare! It think this was the 1st. They were uplding from me. Even got a snapshot to prove if needed. I was also able to DC with them.)

I only get annoyed with uplders if they (some other clients) jump queues by pushing the others out. But I haven't noticed it in many mths. Not that it doesn't still happen.

For anything else, et voilą or someone else will have better answers.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; May 10th, 2005 at 09:10 AM.