View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2001
Novicius

UnSpoknOne is flying high
Default Xolox Overnight Experimient

Ok, i did a little experiment last night with the uploading downloading situation. I gave 1k of access to my computer over night and i tried to donload about 3 gigs of files some small some big.<br>I found out that the less bandwidth you give the less simultaneous downloads you can recieve. Thats cool<br>
So I just wated to see if I could download more than i ussually upload. And even with a setting of 1kb/s transfer Ii still managed to upload 3 gigs, to my less than 1 gig.<br>Now i am really confused, no matter how much bandwidth I give, whether it be maximum or 1k, I still upload files alot more than i download.<br> I am sharing over 4,000 files, I can also share more. If I can see the proper download speed I truly deserve for giving away my files.<br>Either <b>Xolox Users</b>are very greedy with the uploads or Xolox wasnt intended for the fast connected or broadband user like it boasts.<br><br>I dont know people, what do you all think about the file sharing from other Xolox users compared to other programs like Morpheus or Bearshare, etc.?
Start posting,cause this is a good issue.<br><br><br><hr>"It's True, It's True" -<i>Kurt Angle</i>