View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2005
Apprentice

Kenshinhan is flying high
Exclamation my downloads have disappeared

Ok, here are all the things that have happened today. I use windows 2000 pro. Explorer.exe had problems and i shut it down and restarted it and still had problems and wouldnt shut down so i hit the reset button on the computer. it started back up, loaded limewire and limewire stopped responding. I clicked "end task" on limewire and started it back up. its working just fine except now all the downloads I had are gone. The downloads were pretty much every status including "downloading." Do they still exist somewhere? Can I get them back? Kazaa and Kazaa Lite allowed you to do exactly that, but I'm not sure about Lime Wire. FYI: the explorer thing happened while LimeWire was running.

Also, this is sort of related and sort of a new subject: what setting should you use in "number of days to keep incomplete downloads" if I don't want Lime Wire to get rid of them automatically? I had it set to 0 when i misunderstood the question, and how i think I have it up to its max. I'd like to decide whether to get rid of an incomplete download on my own.