View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2005
Aukilade

Wink I HAD the same problem

I have been having this problem after downloading some sims items and games, so did anyone else with them download sims items also? Anyway, I wiped out everything on my computer today and do recall deleting a zip named TEMP which threw me because i would never have downloaded that!! It was accompanied by and X and Y like DESPERATE said he had. I also uninstalled and deleted all programs/materials downloaded since problem began. Not a big problem, but I deleted 1300 files today, so kinda annoying...anyway...I also downloaded Microsofts new Spyware beta and although not 100% impressed, it allows you to manually make changes to registry and running programs easier than current way. So all those crap folders that I could not delete (being used!!) I could finally easily close all instances and delete all registry entries in one place. Might be worth a try! Good luck and if sims are being downloaded by alot of ya'll I would like to know. Especially the mysterious 400mg that are simply a setup. PS..If you are not using Winzip I recommend it, for those of you who don't know you can right click a file and explore everything in it without unzipping it. I feel much safer knowing what exactly I am opening first!!