View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2005
Novicius

bamfee is flying high
Default new super fast download system UseNext WARNING

If you use other download file sharing eg torrents, you might have seen the advert for UseNext swift download system. I have just given it a go, what I found is the following ;first it costs, you pay for super downloads in various monthly packages at so many giga bytes, the more Gs the higher the cost ' They explain about there system as a download newservice group for various files -one of which is video,there they use a PAR and RAR system of small package downloads to make up one big file which is supposed to play .I have a LAN player for torrents and 2 other excellent players for ordinary video and dvd,/the files did not play they in fact ran through all the players, leaving me searching both the programs FAQs and the web for a means of playing them . The best i got was a trial on WINRAR which is supposed to archive the files into a playable file. ;Again this did not happen the still did not register any playable file.For people that are new to file sharing and have a problem with gnutella this program would not be a good idea .Mainly i wanted the videos but was stuck with files that did not have the PAR or RAR format and would play. The program does give what it sez very fast downloads but the problem is not easy to solve about these files (or simple ), so please take care of buying time with this program if you can not handle the file problem .It might seem tempting to new users of file sharing but i believe it is possibly likely to cause them trouble and cost. bamfee

Last edited by bamfee; June 9th, 2005 at 05:16 PM.