View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2005
Devotee

Fury29 is flying high

First off let me thank the Admins for answering as many queries as you do, it is appreciated as I am sure it becomes quite repetitive.
I am having the same connectivity problems as mentioned above and after searching through the forums here and trying several of the mentioned fixes have not been able to remedy it. I have tried different computers, disabling firewalls, re installation, reset my router and modem, and everything else I could think of that was not mentioned already on the forums. I then called my ISP tech support to see if they recently started blocking / filtering any ports to which they replied no to. Before I mentioned anything about a P2P network the techie advised me that he had personally had about 20 calls over the last few days regarding my same problem and the next thing he said was that Lime Wire seemed to be having some problems. (I had not said anything about Lime Wire).
I, as several others by the looks of it, would greatly appreciate any effort put into checking the network for a connection problem as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.