View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2005
Devotee

Fury29 is flying high

Ok. After spending hours searching the forums here and on other p2p sites I have another question regarding this topic. I saw another thread on here somewhere (forgive me but I forgot exactly where) that was dealing with connection issues and I think it LOTR that advised to check the bug reports under the options menu to see if 'Received Incoming this session' had a response of 'true' or 'false'. I see that mine says 'false' and that it could be attributed to a firewall issue. I am wondering if this is the problem and if the other posters here have the same result in their bug report.
As stated before in this thread, I have no problems making the initial connection to LW, have an excellent to turbo charged Quality and my searches give fast results but when it comes to downloading I am at 0 to 1 KB/s. I am on a cable modem using Norton Internet Worm protection (which I have checked and ensured Lime wire / Gnutella is allowed, even disabled Norton in an attempt to find the problem) and I have Win XP Sp2 (Firewall disabled). I have had these same seetings for some time now and only recently began having these problems, I haven't made any changes that I recall to cause this negative change in LW's D/l behavior. My point is, is the 'false' reading I get under bug reports causing the problem, and are any of the other posters here getting the same reading (go to tools, options, bug reports-view example), and about half way down the page look for 'Received incoming this session'---------True or false next to it?