View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

This topic was started whilst I was away from the forum but very glad it's resurfaced & LW contributors are admitting they are working on it. The spam AFAIK not only comes from T3 but T1 also. My concern with T3 is corrupt audio files. ie: T3 Spammers; mp3 Bit-Rates Versus File Sizes

As far as the spam goes, although it's been discussed many times I did decide to highlight one thread discussing the matter; autogenerated spam results

As an answer i suggested before, it might not be perfect but it would have many other benefits for those who know what they're looking for; here's some examples of what I mean: (1.) Xtra search option, & a few more of very many examples of the practicality of the same purpose (2.) i pod ads, (3.) the free ipod scumbag, (4.) Ability to block "fake" files (adverts)?, (5.) Size Filter

I just hope it doesn't turn out like email spam. Once email sizes were increased, so did the size of spam.