View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2005
I_Have_No_Account

I think you're a little bit heavy on the black&white scheme. You think Windos is the only option with a PC? You don't really have a ******* clue, do you?

Hell, I don't even care whether I have a PC or Mac or whatever. I can use the same operating system and the same applications on any platform I want. Sorry, but Windos users really have no business to complain about Microsoft. Either use their crap and shut the hell up (offline please) or complain and get one of the dozen alternatives. If you think you need Windows - especially as a home user - then I absolutely doubt that you're thinking at all.

Windos does not have some problems. It is nothing but a problem. Now what you and many others still don't get is that you as Windos users are a pain in the neck of millions people that want to use the internet too and are not interested in v|4gr4 or a r0l3X. That's because your wanna-be-operating-system is usually infected with more worms and viruses than the ugliest dirtiest animal on earth contributing to spamming, phishing, denial-of-service attacks and infecting further Windos machines.

It's not just Microsoft, it's their users too. Most of them are simply too lazy and dull to learn a single ******* lesson. They're such *******s that a worm requiring human intervention spreads faster than a fully automated variant. And because Microsoft is soooo horribly evil, they deactivate the automatic update in order to prevent Microsoft from spying or modifying their systems...Oooooh guys, three thumbs up, that's reeeaaaaally clever!

By the way, you shouldn't watch South Park too often. It's not good for such small brains as yours. You also seem to be homophobic and afraid of females. You should seriously consider a therapy. You might feel better afterwards. However, if they lock you away forever - it'll be the best for everyone. Trust me.

Last edited by KathW; June 16th, 2005 at 11:45 AM.