View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2005
I_Have_No_Account

Windoze has it uses moron

I know...in nature it's called "natural selection".

ever look at how many serious appz there are for windoze as compared to Mac or linux?

When did I say that I use Mac OS or Linux? Yes, I know about
the "seriouz appz". First of all, you can't afford those. Second, you have no use for them. Trust me, you don't need Cinema4D, Acrobat, Photoshop, Word, Excel etc. There a free or cheap alternatives for those - that is if you need such tools at all. Most of you just use them to brag like brats.
There are bazillions of shareware and non-shareware "appz", probably more than for any other system. Unfortunately, the vast majority of those is pure crap. If you count only those of acceptable quality I bet there aren't any more tools than
for any other system.
I could still laugh and barf when I remember the time I was looking for an alternate low profile web browser other than IE, Netscape and Opera - Mozilla didn't exist at that time. 99% of the "alternate" browsers (and I think there were more than 100) were nothing but mods for IE...and horrible ones. And don't even get me started on this Visual Basic scrap.

No, the other OS are not safer because hackers don't care. You should really consume less Microsoft FUD. There's no OS which is completely flawless - nobody sane in his brain would claim that. Anyway, most other operating systems are safer because they have better concepts and it shows. Microsoft is just veeeeeeeery slowly approaching the same (security) concepts used everywhere else especially in Unix-like systems. Hell, it took Microsoft over 20 years to get where everybody has been for 10 years when they started.

I know that only retards are able to enjoy the faecal humour of South Park. Do you know what a "script kiddie" is or did you just put it there because it sounds funny? Maybe you should change your nick to Clueless.