View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2005
CRT

cathodraytube is flying high
Angry

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! mr IHNA ....i beleve you have insulted just about EVERYBODY in this room, all the people who use windows , the creators of southpark ,woman, gays, and just about everybody els on earth in ONE message!

you are full of SHITon so many levels im not going to waist my time attacking them one by one.

"Windos does not have some problems. It is nothing but a problem. Now what you and many others still don't get is that you as Windos users are a pain in the neck of millions people that want to use the internet too and are not interested in v|4gr4 or a r0l3X. That's because your wanna-be-operating-system is usually infected with more worms and viruses than the ugliest dirtiest animal on earth contributing to spamming, phishing, denial-of-service attacks and infecting further Windos machines."<---you have been saying this for weeks several times, WTF?? i have 2 antivirus programs running and i clean out all the spyware dayley , there is no way my comp could be "carying viruses" etc. allsow macs are the worst in this area , a windows virus wont affect a mac at all but a mack can still cary it and spread it . and there are no virus removal programs for macs so these things stay on the mac and accumulate till a mac becomes a giant sever spraeding viruses (i learned this from the store owner of a mac store , so dont argue)

believe it or not it is possibul to like windows and hate M$.

and my brain is not small, my IQ is 140, and its not the physical size of your brain that determans how smart you are, its the amount of wrinkels your brain has.