View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2005
I_Have_No_Account

Quote:
i beleve you have insulted just about EVERYBODY in this room, all the people who use windows , the creators of southpark,
That was fully intentional as you should have noticed.

Quote:
woman, gays, and just about everybody els on earth in ONE message!
Prove it. You're confused because you offended those not me.
Though I really doubt that anyone would take offense from you.

Quote:
i have 2 antivirus programs running
That speaks for itself. An operating system that requires virus scanner is nothing but scrap. I'd revoke my payment if I were you - wait did you pay for it? You really think running those shitty scanners makes your system secure? I give you a hint: An anti-baby pill doesn't help against AIDS neither does a virus scanner help against malware or yet unidentified viruses. You have a very narrow sense of security - maybe you just use two scanners because it's cool or whatever. And you still have to clean out the spyware daily? Get yourself a typewriter and a gameboy, you might save a couple of hours each day.

There are no viruses in the Windos-sense for Mac OS because it uses quite a different concept which makes it far less vulnerable than Windos. I don't promote Mac OS or care about it all, it's the "better Windos" though in any case. A proper Unix beats it any time, though.

believe it or not it is possibul to like windows and hate M$.

Possible - that's the definition of a ***** though.

[b]and my brain is not small, my IQ is 140[/b}

The size of your brains is hardly related to your intelligence. It all depends on how well connected the synapses are. If it depended on the wrinkles, my gramma's skin would be about 10 times smarter than you.

I give you a hint: only a real klutz would brag about his alleged IQ. How did you measure it anyway? Was there a test in the playboy mag or mickey mouse perhaps?