View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2005
CRT

cathodraytube is flying high
Angry

i know it was intetional , thats why im pissed at you about it , i happen to like windows and southpark.

i beleve you did indeed insult everybody.

i did pay for my copy of windows ....20$... but i still payed for it none the less.

my AVs are not shitty , they are both compeatley automatic and update themselvs dayley , they allsow use huristic(think thats what its called) scaning so thay do in fact combat unidentifide viruses . the one AV program is allsow a combined firewall,spyware remover, anti dialer and an email spam filter.
i think my system is verry secure, and if any thing should happen ,i have all my inportant files on the second HDD and backed up on CD/zip disk .

anti baby pills do what they were designed to do and nothing more, and i beleve there is an AIDS vaccine due by 2010. allsow AIDS ,babys and sex have nothing to do with computers so i dont know why you brought it up in the first place.

ad aware personal onley takes bout 30seconds to do a compleat scan and everything els is automatic. if YOUR anti-malware scanner takes an hour id sujest you get a new one.

yes a windows virus can be carried on a mac an then relesed without the mac being harmed at all by the virus that is deadley for windows.

"Possible - that's the definition of a ***** though." <----------what is that supposed to mean???

i beleve you were the first one who sed: " It's not good for such small brains as yours." . so you allredy sed it was. better connected synapses and more of them do infact cause more wrinkels to form in the brain. scientists have known this for years ,and i highley doubt that you are a scientist.

my IQ was tested in school in 8th grade by a doctor (as was everybody els in school , it was a routine thing done by the school) ,not on the back of playboy or a cerial box.

you are becoming verry anoying IHNA, and you never say anything useful or evan correct and onley try to pick fights. you are verry good at being a smartass, wich is not nessisaraley a bad thing but being an ******* is . i know im a smartass and im proud to be one, but i do it in a funny nice way all while trying to give correct information and help people. you just do it in a mean insulting way and give moastley false info. so i hope the moderators do ban you.