View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2005
I_Have_No_Account

Quote:
but I do know that Cubase SX, Gigastudio, Halion, and a whole slew of plugins for recording are quite usefull on a Windoze machine,
Fine and how many people compose music (on a PC)? When I look at the majority of topics here, I really wonder how they found the power switch and this place. For a few people that have to work with Windos at their job, Windos may be a necessity for the job. It's a tiny minority that needs Windos at home (because they work from home).

Quote:
and are totally uselss on most all other machines...yeah, sure, there are some hybrid appz (for Windows/Mac...no real serious audio apps are out there for linux (yeah, I've heard of Rosegarden)
This doesn't sound as if you ever seriously tried to look for an alternative. You're just repeating something you've read or heard and use that as a cheap excuse. You're hardly an artist if you need a specific composer anyway. Have you ever asked the vendors about a version for a different operating system? I guess it's too much effort or maybe just too difficult to ask them per email.

Quote:
script kiddie = some useless twit who trades exploit scripts (which they probably can't write themselves) with other useless a**holes...
So what does that have to do with me?

Quote:
as far as I'm concerned all such ppl should be shot in the back of the head and thrown in a ditch and covered with lime..hell, why waste the meat, feed em to your dogs...hahahaha...
I suggest you tell that to your local police officer. People with such little respect for life are really the worst subjects that exist in this planet. I really wonder where low lives such as you get their brain dead attitude from.

Quote:
and if I were you d00d, I'd be rather careful about how you step around here...
Nope. If you were me, you'd be writing this.

Quote:
a certain Moderator is about to move all of your rather annoying posts into the oblivion...
I'm shocked. I really expected this to become the new bible so that generations of people would read my posts. Really.