View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2005
Enthusiast

kc0rkx_finch is flying high
Unhappy Sorry

If there is anyone out there who hasnt gotten rid of this virus yet, please be so kind as to send the files to this guys people. I cant as i already got rid of it. If i do ever get reinfected with it i will send them out but i cant. To do this, instead of deleting all of the files as stated above simply copy them into a new folder on your desktop and THEN delete the originals. I dont know if you can do that with the registry stuff though. Im sorry i had already gotten rid of the stuff but it ate up my printer stuff and everything. I wish you had said something sooner. I will be glad to send these instructions though if that helps. Let me know if it will. I dont have Norton as i hate it for crashing my dads system and putting me through h-e double hockey sticks and back. It took me 40 hours of recovery work to get that system back and it was right after i got norton on it. Im sorry i cant help other users that like it though. I have Etrust. I know nothing about sending virus info to them though. If oyu find anything out please feel free to post again, pm, or even email me at my username (kc0rkx_finch) at yahoo.com SORRY i cant be of anymore help!!