View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2005
Novicius

sarahhh is flying high

I'm using windows.
Ok, I just thought that rather than having to drag songs I download into my i-Tunes library that I could make i-Tunes the default player for all of my songs and therefore automatically add them to the library like say winamp does.
I'm not sure if i-Tunes can do this but I thought it would be handy if it could. Seeing as though when I double click a song in lime wire it plays through lime wire I thought that it must have been the default player for audio files.

My i-Tunes is set to be the default player but it doesn't work that way when I play from limewire.

While you're here :P Helping me, I have a folder in my i-Tunes that is titled" limewire tunes" and it has all of the songs that I download from limewire in it.
Is there any way that I can get the songs that I download into limewire to automaticall sync with my i-Tunes library and simply add the recently downloaded songs, rather than having to drag them one by one if i-Tunes could just update itself according to new files added to the "limewire tunes"

Sorry for the loooong reply and confusion if I have caused any :P