View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2005
Enthusiast

kc0rkx_finch is flying high

tattoowayne - if the real windows update does not do the trick i have a utilities disk i could copy for you. It is a miracle worker and just might work. If not i CAN get you a complete install win2k disk for free and 100% legal its NOT piracy. you just have to make sure you have a win2k key which you should. if you dont, talk to that guy who did your pc and if he wont give you one for the computer, which he HAS to legally, threaten to sue him, which you can. I hope the actual windows update site will work though.

i_have_no_account - for right now treating the symptoms is all we can do. And thats a load of bull about re-doing it all. I have removed many viruses in my days and ALL of the pc's ive done it on have the originally installed OS on them and are working perfect. so please keep your **** out of this forum where we really want to help people and not **** them off like you have me.

Guest With A Theory - yes if this folder does contain viral files not only should they be deleted but it is a good idea to stop sharing them over the gnutella and any other network your using at this time.

And PLEASE everybody go to that poll and vote as well as email me those files and the other people those files as stated in an earlier post. Thanks