View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2005
Apprentice

Clay911 is flying high

The test works fine.

1) XP Pro All service Packs and updates done as far as i know.

2)Windows firewall is off and i have norton systemworks 2003 and there is no firewall with that as far as i know. I even turn it off and it makes no difference anyway so i doont think its that.

3) 1 gig of ram

4) 40 Gig HDD and 15 or so free

5) Connection is wireless high speed i would call it cable as it is from a cable compnay.

6)Router is a Dl-524. The internets modem says ADC-V251 Wireless Modem on the side.

7) At home all the computer are at home

8) got version 4.8.1 PRO and the newest Java you had shown to downlaod previsouly the JRE or something i beleive it was JRE1.5.0.04 or something like that.

9)There are 3 computer connected and occasionly a Laptop wirelessly The laptop has LW and it works for it and one of the computer has it and it works fine.

10) I couldnt tell you but i know when i test the connection speed on DSLreports.com or other websites its get anywhere from 700 k to 1.3 MB surfing speed. I know when i had LW before i could DL at well over 100 K, not that that means anything but it gives you an idea. Not sure what te other computers get never tested them but it has to be close. And i know other peopel with the same internet around are getting slower or maybe equal speeds. No one is getting a faster connection.

Hope his helps as i greatly miss LW