Thread: Complaint
View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2005
Valued Member

ukbobboy01 will become famous soon enough
Question Intelligent Question

Dear heid1i

First, your initial questions were so stunningly naive that I, like others in this thread, fell about laughing, I just could not believe they were real questions.

Secondly, how on earth can you believe that the latest star wars film is available legally to download (it's not even out on DVD yet), if someone had put star wars on the internet the MPAA and George Lucas would close them down so fast their heads would spin.

Third, what do you want to investigate and who are you going to complain to? You seem not to realise that P2P networks are just a numerous collection of individual PCs and their users, there is no central control or authority. That is why there are lots of mislabled files, viruses, Trojans and all sorts of malware. You will have to smarten up very quickly if you want to keep your PC clean and get what you want from the system.

Follow this URL, it will explain things a lot better:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/file-sharing.htm

Finally, from reading your post it seems obvious that you got your copy of LW from a scam site, you have bought into something that does not exist. LW is free, LW Pro costs just under $19.00, and that gets you six months worth of upgrades. There is no membership, no promise of unlimited music or films download, in fact, there is no promise of anything other than software that works. So, if the site you got LW from promised you all that and more then they lied and you threw your money away.

UK Bob

Last edited by ukbobboy01; July 2nd, 2005 at 05:48 PM.