View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2005
Disciple

pweetanax is flying high
Default erm

alright in allfairness sure i kill all 56k connections im like that i have faster than t1 and proud to pull major bandwidth
but i do only download from other cable or faster connections since i myself dont want to wait all day to get files from laggers. And to anyone who may have ever tried to download from my vast collection at 56k but couldnt because you live somewhere where cable is non existant then i am sorry. But for people that dont get a cable or dsl connection then i dont feal bad. Your free to look at my selection use my ip to get imformation about me and track down my aim screen name (pweetanax) and politly ask me to send you the song of your choice. but other then that i feal that yes 56-100k is second class and you shouldnt complain. And to the people who said they were patient and didnt whine i would gladly allow you to dl from me since my conenction is always open and my comp is never off maybe reset but never shut down. Forgive me for any bad gramer and such but i just dont care.