View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2005
Apprentice

Cybergenetic is flying high

Are you feeling alright today? maybe i'll have to elaberate for the 'hard of understanding'... It's got everything to do with the beta program becuase it's the one i've tried, aswell as others (i implied the fact i used it by saying i had used earlier versions), including the latest. Secondly, so what if you get to use later versions of it life ( everyone get's it seeing though it's widley avaailable to practically everyone, maybe you think your special, i don't know), big deal, i'm cumming in my pants. (why the hell would you emphisise that, when clearly it's about performance, not if you get a life times supply of programs off them) and above all, as if that's got anything to do with how a program works (which obviosuly is my i posted my comment in here in the first place) all you mentioned was a contradiction of what i meant, implied and stated, the fact the new Limewire pro, and indeed earlier versions of it don't retrieve the full selection of files on the Gnutella network like other free Gnutella clients out there, get a grip and don't contradict my intelligent critisism, you very rude